Arc Visa & Migration help people achieve Australian residency and citizenship. We’re immigration lawyers Brisbane based that assist with the immigration, citizenship and/or visa application process that allows you to come to Australia for a period of time; whether that’s permanent or temporary.
We help through the entire visa application from start to finish to ensure you have the right assistance for you need, make the right decisions and to help reduce any stress that might be caused during the process.
We help with the following visas:
- Business Visas – For those with business skills wanting to work in Australia, such as 188 visa.
- Partner Visas – For those who want to come to Australia to be with their spouse/partner
- Student Visa 500 – For those accepted to study full time in Australia
- Family Visas – A range of family related visas that might be eligible for family members of Australian PR or citizens, such as contributory parent 143 visa.
- Skilled & Work Visas – For those with related skills til fill shortages in Australia
- Refugee Visas – Protection 866 visa and humanitarian visa 202 for those whose life is in danger in their country
We’ll guide you through the process with the visa eligibility and assessment, and provide instructions and recommendations on the best visa that is suited to your needs.
Contact us by calling 1300 997 040 anywhere in Australia
Visited 135 times, 7 Visits today